Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Does your software run on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10?
- I get a runtime error 216 during installation
This error can have several causes:
- The download is not completed. Please download the program again and restart the installation.
- According to Microsoft, you may have a virus. (https://support.microsoft.com/kb/259279)
- A wheelmouse can cause the problem. (https://support.microsoft.com/kb/189989/)
- You need to disable data execution prevention for ***.exe - an AMD only feature. System Properties -> Advanced -> Performance Settings -> Data Execution Prevention
Select the second radio button. Click add, and find [programmanaam].exe and add it. Fixed!
- A register problem. Please clean your register with a cleaning program.
- I want to use a memory stick for transporting my data. How do I do that?
Since version 4.1.8, a file called "database.ini" is installed in the installation folder. Edit this textfile and enter a path to the database.
This path can be both relative and absolute including a driveletter or not. The path should exist, if not the default folder (My Documents/SportsLeague) is used.
For example, you can enter "My DataFolder" or "D:\My Stuff\SportsLeague\My Data". The first is relative to the SportsLeague.exe file, so it's a subfolder of the installation folder.
The second one is an absolute path.
So, if you want to transport files by using a memory stick, enter the correct path in this file. Because this file is in the installation folder, each computer can have different path names.
If you have questions or suggestions about our software, you can use our Forum.
Would you like to advertise at this website? Click here.
Latest version: 4.6.2
Because of the unreliability of PayPal this can no longer be used to pay your order.