Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Does your software run on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10?
- I get a runtime error 216 during installation
This error can have several causes:
- The download is not completed. Please download the program again and restart the installation.
- According to Microsoft, you may have a virus. (https://support.microsoft.com/kb/259279)
- A wheelmouse can cause the problem. (https://support.microsoft.com/kb/189989/)
- You need to disable data execution prevention for ***.exe - an AMD only feature. System Properties -> Advanced -> Performance Settings -> Data Execution Prevention Select the second radio button. Click add, and find [programmanaam].exe and add it. Fixed!
- A register problem. Please clean your register with a cleaning program.
- I want to use a memory stick for transporting my data. How do I do that?
Since version 4.1.8, a file called "database.ini" is installed in the installation folder. Edit this textfile and enter a path to the database. This path can be both relative and absolute including a driveletter or not. The path should exist, if not the default folder (My Documents/SportsLeague) is used.
For example, you can enter "My DataFolder" or "D:\My Stuff\SportsLeague\My Data". The first is relative to the SportsLeague.exe file, so it's a subfolder of the installation folder. The second one is an absolute path.
So, if you want to transport files by using a memory stick, enter the correct path in this file. Because this file is in the installation folder, each computer can have different path names.
©Copyright 2000-2019 HisPage
If you have questions or suggestions about our software, you can use our contactform.